My Kitchen Rules 2015 Kicks off tomorrow night and it is set to be a thrilling season. Pete and Manu are back as judges of the show as well as the guest judges Colin Fassnidge, Guy Grossi, Karen Martini and Liz Egan.
The show will start with two groups of contestants each having an instant restaurant round and only the strongest teams from each group will survive. These are the contestants:
- Jac and Shaz (Mt Isa Cousins) from QLD
- Kat and Andre (Engaged) from WA
- Robert and Lynzey (Texan Dad and Daughter) from NSW
- Ash and Camilla (Socialites) from VIC
- Annie and Lloyd (High School Sweethearts) from SA
- Gina and Anna (Competitive Canberrans) from ACT
- Carol and Adam (Recently Married) from NSW
- Eva and Debra (Workmates) from WA
- Vicky and Celine (Mum and Daughter) from SA
- Sheri and Emilie (Life Long Friends) from QLD
- Matt and Rob (Oyster Farmers) from VIC
- Rose and Josh (Mother and Son) from VIC
What will be the twist this year and who will win this year’s MKR 2015?